• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Visas Students and Trainees Visas

Students and Trainees Visas

We provide professional legal services to students and trainees for applying visas:

  • Full-Time Students and Family Members (F-1 and F-2 Visa)
  • Exchange Visitors such as doctors, research scholars, scientists and others including family members (J-1 and J-2 Visa)
  • Vocational and Non-academic students and Family Members (M-1 and M-2 Visa)

Want to reach us?

Please contact us at:

Immigration Town
Phone: (626) 629-VISA or (626) 629-8472
Fax    : (626) 587-8501