• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Visas Other Visas

Other Visas

Everybody’s visa needs are unique. We provide professional legal services for the following visas too:

  • Temporary Visitors (B-2 Visa)
  • People of Extraordinary Abilities and Their Support Staff (O-1 and O-2 Visa)
  • Athletes, Artists, Entertainers and Others (P-1, P-2 and P-3 Visa)
  • Canadian Professionals (TN-Canada Visa)
  • Mexican Professionals (TN-Mexico Visa)

Want to reach us?

Please contact us at:

Immigration Town
Phone: (626) 629-VISA or (626) 629-8472
Fax    : (626) 587-8501