• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Green Cards Green Cards for Religious Workers

Green Cards for Religious Workers

We provide professional legal services to non-profit religious organizations who are interested in sponsoring their religious worker(s) for Green Card.

Fourth Preference

  • Member of the religious denomination for a minimum of two years
  • Minister or priest of the religious denomination
  • Persons with a bachelor degree

Related Services
In addition, we can help you with the following green card related services:

  • Permission to Travel outside the US while waiting for change of status to immigrant
  • Replace damaged green card
  • Renew expired green card





Want to reach us?

Please contact us at:

Immigration Town
Phone: (626) 629-VISA or (626) 629-8472
Fax    : (626) 587-8501