• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Citizenship


We provide professional legal services to help you realize the dream of US citizenship through a variety of options:

  • Through Naturalization after being Green Card Holders for different periods of time  between 3 to 5 years
  • By Birth in the United States
  • Being born to United States citizen(s)
  • Adoption

Related Services
In addition, we can help you with the following citizenship related services:

  • Replace damaged citizenship certificate
  • Replace damaged naturalization certificate
  • Name changes on citizenship or naturalization certificate




Want to reach us?

Please contact us at:

Immigration Town
Phone: (626) 629-VISA or (626) 629-8472
Fax    : (626) 587-8501